Tuesday, April 13, 2010

bebe y cant bully me de 10 reason


1.bcoz i am ur boyfren...
2.i treat bebe so gud,so how can bebe bully me...
3.coz bully ppl is not good de thing...
4.my bebe is a gud girl,wont bully ppl de...
5.bully me,bebe oso will get hurt,coz i am ur lovely dardar ^^
6.bully ppl more will make herself old de ooo...
7.erm coz i dint make my bebe angry or unhappy...
8.kiki oso dont wan see mummy keep bully daddy,kiki oso will sad...
9.our family like to joke,dont like a bully ppl de...
10.bcoz i love you,no reason bebe can bully me...love you so much....muacksssss ^^

4 comments:

  1. hey hey hey..
    no.6 there hor..
    i'm not a boy okay?
    or you want we exchange sex? =='

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    actually try to exchange oso not bad ma..
    but jz me shorter than u only..
    haha..~

    ReplyDelete
  3. =,= my shasha...haha muacksss...miss u....

    ReplyDelete